Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jubiliee.



I am currently recovering from being in Pittsburgh for Jubilee conference.  It was a great weekend but left me sick and mentally exhausted. Monday was real difficult transitioning back to the many things due. There were so many opportunities there and more social causes presented. Sometimes this leaves me feeling helpless and frustrated because I am bogged down with all these little things that seem to get in the way of making a big difference.  There are so many things I want to do and yet so many obstacles. However, these problems will always be there and God is sovereign over them. We fight social justice because we are called and compelled by grace, but knowing that we are serving God, not the world. I want to continue trusting that wherever I end up and whatever job I choose, it is good. Right now, I need to remember to be faithful in the little things, so one day I can be entrusted with much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment