Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SWO.SMO.

The last three weeks I spent investing at Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters. I love this ministry. This is where my love for youth, wilderness ministry (OLD School), and experiencing biblical community all came about. This is the place where I really began to understand the need for missions and desire to serve globally. This is home in a lot of ways.  I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to partner with them in the advancement of the gospel! 


The first week I worked with Church Alive (my home church)!  

 
Revelation Skit


Serving with youth in local missions (SMO)

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
    SMO Services India

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free. I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free. It’s the old what goes around comes around routine.
    Regards
    seo agency india

    ReplyDelete